Terms and Conditions
- Registration will take place after receipt of the fully completed and signed registration form. After registration you will receive a confirmation.
- At registration, the student is obliged to pay the tuition fees.
- All courses and workshops are organized subject to sufficient participation. Pawsitive is not responsible for canceling a course or workshop due to insufficient participation. If canceled, the tuition fees paid will be refunded immediately.
- Prices can change annually.
- In special situations (to be determined by Pawsitive), a decision is made about any refund or settlement.
- The student must be WA insured for his / her dog.
- Persons under 18 years of age require the signature of the parents or guardian for the legal validity of the concluded agreement.
- Pawsitive is not liable for damage, in material and immaterial terms.
- Anyone using the course does so at their own risk.
- The dog has been vaccinated sufficiently and will not be allowed on the field if he is ill, so there is a danger of contamination. High-running bitches are not allowed on the course.
- For the safety of the dog one is not allowed on the field with the following collars: slip chain, prong collar or flow band
- If the student is unable to attend, this will be communicated to Gesien before the course, the student is not entitled to a replacement lesson, if that option does arise, it can of course be used.
- During the lessons, the dog is always on a leash; the dog may only be released after permission from the instructor / trice.
- Any dog that poses a threat to the health or well-being of any other dog or person may be excluded from the activities.
- The dogs do not do their needs on the field, accidents are immediately cleaned up.
- Dogs should not be aggressive towards other dogs. The instructor / trice determines whether a dog is aggressive during class. A dog that is aggressive can be expelled from the field.
- If the student deliberately damages the field, equipment, clubhouse or other property owned by the field owner, the course will be unilaterally canceled by Pawsitive and no money will be refunded.
- Pawsitive only works with well-trained and experienced instructors.
- If a lesson is canceled, a replacement lesson will be offered at a later date, if possible. If this is not possible, the overpaid tuition will be refunded.
Pawsitive, grants you hereby access to pawsitive.nl and publishes texts, images and other materials here for information.
Pawsitive reserves the right to change the content or remove parts at any time without having to notify you.
The information on pawsitive.nl is intended as non-binding and not as a concrete offer to conclude an agreement. Agreements are only concluded by accepting an offer from Pawsitive designated as such.
Pawsitive endeavors to update and / or supplement the content of pawsitive.nl as often as possible. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that content is incomplete and / or incorrect.
The materials offered on pawsitive.nl are offered without any form of warranty or claim to correctness. These materials are subject to change at any time without prior notice from Pawsitive.
In particular, all prices on pawsitive.nl are under the precondition of typing and programming errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of such errors. No agreement is concluded on the basis of such errors.
Pawsitive can never accept liability for hyperlinks to websites or services of third parties included on pawsitive.nl.
All intellectual property rights concerning these materials belong to Pawsitive.
Copying, distribution and any other use of these materials is not permitted without written permission from Pawsitive, except and only insofar otherwise established in regulations of mandatory law (such as the right to quote), unless stated otherwise at specific materials.